Friday 2 August 2019

A Telephone Call From The Shop,

and I was on my way,


out of the park and to the bus stop,

when this beauty pulled up at the junction,

looking at the cut off tail I think a Aston Martin DB6, as opposed to the DB5,

off the bus, to Kingfisheries Aquarium, in Croydon Road, Beckenham,

I had a quick look at the selection of invertebrates,

like these soft corals,

and polyps,

the aquarium is long, about 6 feet,

but not very tall, just a foot or so, to allow the maximum light penetration to aid the growth of 
corals,

and this is what I called down for, a flame angel, (Centropyge loricula),

making friends, (hopefully!), with our Dory,

the fan worms looking as nice as ever,

then I was off out of the park again,

and over the railway bride to the bus stop to pick up Diana,

looking back the Burger and Bubbles bar on the road bridge,

back home we walked, then feet up for one more from the Game of Thrones, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: