Saturday 10 August 2019

We Were Going Shopping,

but first breakfast,


 at the cafe appropriately named the Big Breakfast,

 and it was!

 Diana's was not a lot smaller, shopping finished, so back home, a coffee or two then Diana was off to work,

 in the evening I was out to meet up with Steve,

 so I made my way past Foxgrove Lodge and the dahlias,

 to meet Steve, we ended up at The Moon and Stars in Penge, whilst there the weather took a turn for the worst, it just poured down with rain,

after saying goodbye to Steve it was a wet walk home, where I changed my jacket for an anorak and waited for Diana's call to say she was on her way home, then walked back to meet Diana at the bus stop, thankfully it did not rain too much on our way home, where it was feet up for the last of season 7 of Game of Thrones, I know you can watch season  8 now, but we are going to wait until it come out on Blu Ray in November, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: