Sunday 11 August 2019

I Spent Some Of The Day Upstairs,

playing with some of the photographs we have taken over the years,


 but crikey, I thought the roof was going to blow off! the wind today was tremendous, on to the evening, a sherry,

 followed by a glass or three of wine, and my evening meal that Diana had left for me, 

I spent some time listening to music and continued reading With Stanley on the Congo, as an aside the town of Denbigh some years ago put up a statue of their favorite son, which is the only statue of him in the world commemorating him and the line that so many school kids were brought up on, 'Dr Livingstone, I presume?' a school boy hero to so many, Diana arrived home in the evening, so we settled down to watch a couple from Poirot and then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: