Friday 1 November 2019

If You Like Television From The 1970s,

or 80s or 90s for that matter,    


shows like the last few of Petticoat Junction, or Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In, this could be for you, MyDecadeTV is a data-stuffed project that can emulate the experience of cable television in its earlier days. First, select a decade: My 70s TV or My 80s TV or My 90s TV. Then you can select the kind of content you want (music, game shows, soap operas, movies etc). You can even select the exact year. And then flip through the channels with the on-screen remote control, if you ever get bored with watching vintage TV, there's a help page that tells you how to explore further, just be aware that you could lose a day or two,as soon as I have finished today's blog I will be looking for both shows, so I should start to get some coffee brewing now!


No comments: