Tuesday 17 March 2020

Diana Was At Work During The Day,

so I decided to watch a few videos on YouTube,


I started with a few about Photoshop, but then looked at some from arts and crafts, where I found this one amongst many looking at how to burn Lichtenberg figures on wood, and then coloring them with epoxy resin, before finishing with a top coat of clear varnish, there are many of them but this one explains the process well, 

another art form that I looked at was spray painting, this from Attila Hlásznyik from Hungary, who creates fantastical, out of this world looks at imaginary planets and moons, I watched so many different hobbies or maybe jobs showcased by so many talented artists, after my evening meal and late in the evening Diana called,

so a quick walk past some of the houses in the park and we were soon back home, we firstly watched a few from Mrs. Brown's Boys

and finished the evening with another episode of Cornwall: This Fishing Life, for tonight episode 4, highly enjoyable, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: