Sunday 15 March 2020

Steve And Kai,

called round in the late morning,


 they were going to Wing Yip and kindly offered to take us there as well,

 driving into Croydon, building work was going on in earnest,

and yes the glass fronted building does lean out towards the road! shopping finished, Steve and Kai dropped us off at home,

later Diana was off to work, I switched on the television to find that Zulu was going to start in HD, so I just had to watch that!

next, one from the excellent series, Cornwall: This Fishing Life, and when I say excellent, this series is on my 'must watch' list,

it was nice to see Newlyn in the sunshine, the last time we were in the town next door, Penzance, it was blowing a gale!


 as it was Saturday, I sat at the table for my evening meal,


'Cheers!', for tonight a ham salad, just before 11.00 Diana called, so off to the bus stop for me,


after arriving home and a coffee it was feet up for Doom, a sci-fi horror that takes place on Mars, it had everything going for it, but somehow just did not build up the suspense that I thought it would, so with he end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: