Monday 16 March 2020

I Do Not Go To The Kitchen Very Often,

for myself it is some booby trapped kind of hell,


what ever I try to do in the kitchen I am invariably, burnt, cut, scorched or some how electrically shocked, in other words for myself the kitchen is death trap, on the rare occasions in my life that I do venter in, it is normally to make a sandwich, where I hack at a loaf of bread and fill it with whatever comes to my by now cut hands, so when I saw this video showing how a thin sandwich could be made I just had to watch, when I recall the number of times I have tried to cut a doorstep of bread and failed, 

the thought of how sharp the knives in this video must be sent a shiver down my spine, the skills shown above are the talents of Japanese chef Oiri of Oiri Kitchen he uses his amazing knife skills to slice bread, cucumbers, tomatoes, and meat to impossibly thin widths to create what he considers to be “probably the thinnest sandwich in the world” and there is me hackining away with a blunt knife!


No comments: