Monday 16 March 2020

When I Finished Sundays Post About Saturday,

I realised there were a few photographs that I could not find,


 we were in Ying Yip with Steve and Kai, and here they are,

 we normally use Diana's telephone,

 but for some reason we used mine,

 so Diana did not send them to me as usual and I did not look in my own telephone,

 but here they are,

 on to Sunday, our starter for Sunday lunch was a lamb kebab,

 just have to finish the sherry,

 then on to a lovely bottle of Beefsteak wine, that Steve very kindly brought around for us, 'Cheers Steve!' 

 for our main course today it was turkey breast, Diana's with lashings of gravy,

 for myself,

 the same sans the gravy, 

 strawberries and cream for dessert,

 what a lovely way to end the  meal, 

in the afternoon Diana said she would like to watch On The Beach, the original 1959 version, although dated and in black and white, if you have not watched the film, I would ask you to give it a view, a very powerful movie in so many ways, in fact listening to the doom and gloom merchants, take away the radioactive cloud and use the now present coronavirus, and you could have a similar ending,  

in the evening time to relax with a Jamaican coffee, then feet up for Sleepy Hollow, not the excellent 1999 film but the 2013 - 2017 television series, which was sort of OK, but having the film set in the modern day somewhat spoiled the whole premises of it, but there it was, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: