Saturday 7 March 2020

A New Look For The Aquarium,

salt water out,



 freshwater in,

 a new substrate, and instead of corals, plants, it took all day to complete the change, in the next few days a few fish will be arriving, Steve called in during the evening, 

in the background we watched 6 Underground, if you like car chases, lots of shooting and explosive head and body bullet wounds, this is the film for you, as for the story at the end of the film Steve and myself looked at each other and said, 'what was that all about?' there was no deserable story is the kindest thing to say about the plot, but for a action movie with lots of special effects it was very good, but, as I mentioned, nowhere near anything that resembled a plot, after Steve said farewell Diana called,

so off to the bus stop, then back home, feet up for a coffee and one from New Tricks before we were off to bed.


2 comments:

Jil Wrinkle said...

So you no longer have your saltwater fish. Did you find them a new home? Set them free at the beach? Or pan-fry them?

PattayaStan said...

Dear Jil, I was tempted to say all of the above! but I fancied a change, I know I am retired, but keeping even a small marine aquarium is high maintenance, and I just fancied a change, back to my fish keeping roots, it was an aquarium of roughly this size, that I started fishkeeping with, it was in fact an old wet cell battery case that was at the time made of glass, back in the 1950s I started with these very fish, well not the panda catfish, they had not been discovered then, so back to the shop they all went, just had a look in the aquarium, and after their first night all is well, best regards, Stan and Dana.