Sunday 11 February 2024

After Diana Had Left For Work,

I decided to play with one of the photographs I took,


when we last went to Kew Gardensthis is the photograph I decided on, just a grey photograph of the Palm House,

I swapped a few colours and played with the sky, 

I tried a number of different sky effects, but most looked like I could have taken them on a average sunny day, so the Milky Way it was!

the only problem was when I played with the colours, what was a red lifebuoy cover became blue!

so it had to go, 

next I played with making the photograph black & white, I will call this one A,

and this one B, they look similar, but I altered the effect slightly,

A and B above side by side, 

a close up of A,

and B, the difference is easier to see, next a favourite effect of mine, 

a slightly sepia toned vintage look, great fun for myself playing with these, it was soon time for my evening meal,

first a sherry and a read, tonight I finished this bi-weekly copy of Private Eye, a great read keeping the latest and future scandals alive, 

a couple of onion bhajis to start, 

which were so nice,

followed by a huge plate of butter chicken, 

'Cheers!', it was then time for a film, 

I decided on The Day After Tomorrow, absolutely amazing special effects, and a chilling thought if it ever came true, 

next Public Enemies, the Feds try to take down notorious American gangsters John Dillinger, Baby Face Nelson and Pretty Boy Floyd during a booming crime wave in the 1930s, we had both watched this enjoyable movie before, the movie had more than a grain of truth in the telling, for me in real life the role of Melvin Purvis showed just how tenacious the 'G-Men' as they were called had become, after which Diana returned home, 

so feet up for a coffee and a chat as we watched Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994), we had watched the film before a long time ago, great cast and sets, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: