Tuesday 6 February 2024

Another Quiet Day For myself,

as Diana was at work, 


in the afternoon I printed a few things for the shop, after which I watched a couple of documentaries and before my evening meal two quiz shows, after my meal it was time for a BattleBots before Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, we had watched it before, this is my comment made then: 'totally mad and utterly unbelievable, it was great! giant lizards and mini elephants, or was it the other way around? the special effects were out of this world if you see what I mean', after which Diana returned home just as I started to watch, 

Sherlock Holmes, the first of 2 films where Robert Downey Jr. playing Sherlock Holmes, and Jude Law as Dr. John Watson, so feet up for a coffee and as chat as the film played, great fun after which it was a Have I Got More News For You before we were off to bed.


No comments: