Wednesday 21 February 2024

Another Day Of Only One Post,

as soon as I post it we will be out, 


to visit Duncan, as it is Diana's day off she too will be accompanying me, back to Tuesday, off to the surgery in a cloudy day, 

stopping off on the way to buy Diana's ticket for tomorrow, in case the ticket office at Blackheath Village is closed,

passing the green in the distance, 

a nice show of daffodils,

the new Travelodge on the corner of the High Street nearing completion, into the surgery for my meeting with the doctor for my annual consultation, and a great relief, all that was tested with the bloodwork, thyroid, liver, kidneys, cholesterol and a host of other parameters were all within acceptable levels, 'just keep doing what you are doing' sounded like great advice for myself, so I was off with a spring in my step,

I took the slightly longer way home from the surgery, 

walking past the graveyard, I wanted to have a closer look at the daffodils, but before them I noticed these,

a huge stand of snowdrops,

and there in the distance, 

even more,

and there a mixture,

of daffodils and snowdrops,

into the green,

and there was the group I saw from the road, spring must be here!

past Foxgrove Lodge and into the park, arriving home I watched a couple of documtearies until Diana arrived home from work,

then 2 quiz shows before our evening meal, after which a BattleBots and a Outback Gold Hunters, next feet up for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, great fun especially the fight sequence's when each protagonist is working out who will do what to whom, a thoroughly enjoyable movie, we both hoped there would be a third, but without James Moriarty who would be the next villain? after which Diana was off to bed, for myself one from Have I Got More News For You, before I too was off to bed.


No comments: