Tuesday 13 February 2024

I Had A Few Things To Do Today,

first thing an appointment with Thames Water, 


we, the residents, were hoping that they had supplied the drain at the front of the property that keeps flooding, but after looking at it they had not, but we were advised to engage a drain contractor to have a new soak away fitted, more expense! but many thanks to the guys for words of advice, as I made my way upstairs Diana was leaving for work, I then had a few papers to look through from our solicitor, as usual I manged to get brain freeze as I waded through all of the legal jargon, but there it is, I will look again before my meeting with them next week,

in the afternoon I watched X-Men: The Last Stand, the special effects department pulling out all of the stops, humans have discovered what causes humans to mutate, they have found a cure for the mutation, the war begins, after which it was time for a couple of quiz shows and my evening meal, followed by a BattleBots,

image Amazon, and a Gold Diversthen time for a Harry Potter, 

this one Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, during which Diana returned home, so feet up for a coffee and a chat as we watched a Have I Got News For You, before we were off to bed.


No comments: