Sunday 31 May 2009

It Gets Worse And Worse,

I have not made many comments about the sleaze that has gripped our UK MP's I try to keep our blog a little light hearted and politics free, but when I read this I just could not believe it! a MP claimed back a £5.00 donation in a Battle of Britain memorial service, it is particularly embarrassing because Mr Cook, above, is an official supporter of the campaign to commemorate Air Chief Marshal Sir Keith Park, who commanded 11 Group Fighter Command, RAF, during the Battle of Britain, a handwritten note attached to the claim by way of a receipt stated: "Battle of Britain church service, Sunday 17.09.06. £5 contribution to offertory on behalf of Frank Cook MP." Mr Cook told Sky News: "I have no recollection of the claim. I've got to accept that what they say is accurate." yes, well, do I believe that? no wait, of course I believe it he is a politician he can not lie! and how about this for being a cheap skate, the former leader of the Liberal Democrats, Charles Kennedy, above, bought 2 teddy bears as a gifts from the gift shop at the House of Commons, and then claimed the money back! he must think the world of kids! but seriously for a moment, we have had our MP's claiming for duck islands, helicopter pads, moat clearance amongst others, will some one please tell me how I can get on the claim train?

No comments: