Saturday 23 October 2010

Some Time Ago I Mention A Vending Machine In America,

where you can buy a Bentley Arnage convertible , or a set of 24 carat gold handcuffs, but I never thought I would see one selling live products, furthermore if you buy one and it is dead-on-arrival, they promise to give you three free, what are they? crabs! they are Shanghai hairy crabs, delicious to eat and they could be on a street corner near you, (if you live in China!), the inside of the machine is kept at 5 degrees Celsius, a temperature cold enough to make the crabs go into a state of hibernation, converted into yen, the prices for the crabs range between 120 and 600 yen (depending on size), by cutting out the cost of store personnel, the seller can offer the crabs at 30% less than the usual price, there is also a vending machine selling fish, but they are dead, or one selling bananas, the first of its kind in Japan, now let me think, if I was making vending machines what product would I make a machine for next that is not already out there?

No comments: