Monday 12 November 2018

Some More Pictures,

of Diana and the family,


 from the Philippines, starting with Lyn and breakfast, 

 at the hotel,

 Mum,

 Marvin,

and Lyn again, they stayed and had breakfast at the Holiday Inn, Baguio,

 and here they all are Diana, Dioshane, Mum, Donna, Marvin, Sandio, Lyn and Daisy May,

 breakfast over,

 and time for a pose,

 by the Christmas tree,

 next a trip to the Lourdes Grotto,

 where incense,

 can be burnt, 

 Mum having a pose by the steps,

 and up they went,

Marvin almost there,

 and here it is,

 Mum,

 and Diana,

 Mum by the city gate,

 next stop, the clue is in the picture,

the strawberry farm,  

 You can pick your own strawberry's,

 but here is the bad news, 

 there were none ready for picking,

 Diana, Mum, Daisy May and Marvin,

 strangely enough they was another crop that could be picked, lettuce, never seen pick your own lettuce before but there it is, the strawberries above need a few more weeks,

 in strawberry the season, this is what you would expect, the trip for the family is now over, so on to the bus for the trip home, getting there took 5 hours, on the way back it took 6 hours, as Diana said arriving at the family home, 'we are all exhausted, but we had such a nice time',

 back to Thailand,

 and I was off for my Sunday lunch,

 a 10 baht bus ride,

 to the Pattaya Avenue,

 I walked past the cocktail bar,

 then upstairs,


 a quick look down at one of the pools and I was inside, 

 for my Sunday roast, a mix of pork, beef, chicken and ham, plus vegetables and a Yorkshire pudding all for 199 baht,

 for dessert a apple crumble that was so nice, the slices of apple on top a nice touch, the bill including a carafe of wine came to 689 bath, (at today's rate £16.10 or $20.83), 

 then downstairs,

 and a walk along Second Road,

 I passed the Ripley's aircraft, 

 a mobile bag seller made her way in the opposite direction, her trolley bearing an uncanny resemblance to the wheel chairs I have seen in hospitals, but I could be wrong,

 this is a huge Chinese restaurant,

 that has a stuffed shark and some shark fins on display, 

I made my way to the intersection of Second Road and Pattaya Tai to board the over the hill bus home, where it was feet up for a glass or two, 

for the evenings entertainment, what better than an all action movie, and for myself this evening, The Great Wall, what a feast of color and special effects, then out onto the balcony listening to music, until I hate to say it 01.00 in the morning, I just did not feel tired, but as the hour came round off I went.


No comments: