Wednesday 14 November 2018

Some Photographs,

from the Philippines, 


  starting with a great day for Sandio, one of Diana's brothers,

 at Sandio's school, He got honors! and a very proud Mum with the certificate, 

 Diana, Mum, Lyn and Dioshane,

 Mum and Sandio,

 then out for a meal for the whole family at Ningnangan Funnside, Angeles city,

 where you can choose what you like,

 then they cook it for you,

 it is like the restaurants in Koh Chang by the beach,

 mussels, one of my favorites,

 and you must remember the vegetables,

Sony, Mum and Sandio,

butter garlic prawns, yummy!

I am not sure what it is, but it is called bulalo,

 more mussels,

Dioshane,

 and Marvin, 

 serving the rice,

 time to sit,

 for a quick picture of the whole family,

stuffed squid,

 bar-b-q hotdog and pork,

 Mum with her favorite,

Naomi with big Santa,

 and his smaller younger brother,

 Dioshane and Naomi,

 making a wish for Christmas, 

and Daisy Mae, as you can see the family had a great last evening together as tomorrow Diana is flying back to Pattaya,

meanwhile back in Pattaya the bird I feed has brought his/her mate along,

on to the evening, last week Brian mentioned that he was having a 50th birthday party at TiggleBitties Tavern, at 7.00 in the evening,

7.00 came and went, at 8.00 I figured something was wrong,

so as the cuddly toy man stopped outside,

I made a move on a motorcycle taxi for home, 

but due to the road painting at the junction I abandoned the motorcycle and walked, the traffic was gridlocked, with only one side of the road being used, arriving home I looked at my telephone, lots of calls and messages, I never take my telephone out when I go to a restaurant or a bar, this is the one time I wish I had, when I looked at my messages a couple of days ago Brian had changed the venue to Hemingway's, it was all down to me, I had misread the message, D'Oh! I called Brian to wish him a Happy Birthday,

it was too late to join them, so for me it was feet up for a couple of films, firstly Life, a sci-fi thriller that starts out harmless enough, but life takes a turn for the worse with an unexpected ending,

Kong: Skull Island, great special effects, a real boys own adventure, and with the end of that I was off to bed.


No comments: