Saturday 30 March 2019

Diana Had A Busy Day,

Kai and some of Kai's friends,


 invited Diana to join them on a shopping fest in Bromley, so I had the day to myself, in the afternoon it was feet up for a couple of films, firstly The Thomas Crown Affair, the 1999 version,

followed by a real treat if you like the genre, The Lost City of Z, the true story of a man that formed the basis for the Indiana Jones character amongst others, the man in question Percy Fawcett, if you have time to follow the link here is another one that details his travels and life, a real truelife adventurer and explorer, back to the film, I thoroughly enjoyed it, a tribute to him showing the hardship that he and others including his son endured, if this type of film genre appeals to you then Mountains of the Moon is a 'must watch' film for you,

after Diana return home and our evening meal I was out through the park,

 to meet Steve,

 and pop into the club for a drink or two,

having set the world to rights we said our farewells and I made my way back home passing some of the houses in the park, a nightcap or three and then we were off to bed.


No comments: