Friday 8 March 2019

I Made My Way Into Town,

first stop the bank,



 then call into Waitrose for some shopping,

 in the afternoon we played a couple of games of Monopoly, next time for the 17.20 to Bromley South, and from there to Maidstone East, a taxi ride,

 and here I was to meet up for an evening meal, 

 with Duncan,

 and Steve,

 who both went with fish and chips,

whilst Alan decided on an English  breakfast,

 and for myself a steak, 

 'Cheers!', from all of us, we spent the night putting the world to rights, what a great evening, 

 Steve very kindly dropped me off at the station, I never bothered to find out the times of the trains to Bromley South, so I was just in time to watch the train I needed to catch leave the station, so a half an hour wait for the next one,

 when it arrived I had what appeared to be the whole train to myself, looking both to the front,

and rear not a single passenger was onboard, arriving home a nightcap, Diana did not travel down but spent a cosy night watching horror films, so the last one finished and we were off to bed.


No comments: