Tuesday 5 March 2019

I Have To Admit,

I have never been a great fan of tattoos,


 but seeing the vibrant colors of these,

 made me give these a second look,

 not dull blues that bleed into the color next to it,

 these are sharp, vibrant and colorful,

 I guess new inks and pigments are being developed as the trend of having a tattoo seems to show no sign of slowing down,

 all of the tattoos in this post are the work of Korean designer Zihee Tattoo,

 I cannot find out any details of the artist,

 except she is fully booked until March 3rd.
 but seeing how stunning her work is,

 I can imagine there will be a huge queue,

forming when more people see the quality of her work, I have to say the colors that the artist uses make having a tattoo much more appealing, but I think I have left it too late, but I can now see why youngsters today want a tattoo.


No comments: