Friday 1 March 2019

I Was Out Early,

for my appointment with the doctor,


 the results of my blood test were in,

 so a walk through the park and past the church and I was there, basically all was well with no discernible problems, a slight change of tablets and I was good to go, having said that I am scheduled for another blood test in 2 weeks time, just to monitor the effects of the new tablets, apparently there is a 1 in 100 chance that they might have a side effect that is only discernible with a blood test, 

 so next stop the chemist where my prescription awaited me,

and there it is in the distance, Boots the chemist,

 walking back I had to take a couple of photographs of these shops, first the sweet shop,

 and secondly the sausage shop, what else would any town need? 

 we apart from a pub,

 that sells breakfasts?

 I walked home and then after a few cups of coffee was back again,

 this time for my dentist appointment,

for a small filing and a clean, plus the crown that had fallen out re-glued in place, I have another appointment in April to start work on a more permanent solution to the ongoing problem of it keep falling out, whilst there Diana called to say that unpacking the curtains from the box the curtain ties were not there,

 so a quick telephone call later and I was in Bromley High Street, passing some of the stalls that had been set up in the pedestrian walkway, a taste of Thai anyone?

 a few dishes from Nigeria, 

 or a Chinese perhaps? 

there was also a selection of fresh fruit,

cut flowers,

 and plants for the garden, 

 I called into the curtain shop to pick up the ties that had not been included in the delivery and made my way back, past the handbag stall,

 more fresh fruit,

 and crystals, plus a few fossils when I looked closely,

 I just had to stop here for a pot of whelks to take home, 

arriving home Diana had been busy and put all of the curtains in both the dining room and bedroom up, I knew her Christmas present of the steps would come in handy! now I was back I gave her a hand in placing the curtain ties, Steve called round for a coffee and a chat, after saying our goodbyes it was time for our evening meal, after which we watched a few game shows and a couple of shows featuring antiques, to round the evening off, a couple from the Poirot box and we were off to bed.


No comments: