Friday 1 March 2019

The Advent Of Drones,

has opened up another field of photography,


 and German photographer Krautgartner has made full use of this new technology, above, Island Sunsets, the photographers most wanderlust-inspiring images are shot from the sky in sunny, rugged, and remote landscapes, recent work has taken him to the Seychelles islands, Italy’s Dolomite mountains, and the glacial rivers of Iceland, the photograher studied at University of Applied Sciences in Dortmund, Germany, Krautgartner puts his creativity to work by selling fine art prints of his photographs using Squarespace’s seamless e-commerce integration. “The easy to set up e-commerce system allows me to present my prints in a high quality in just a few minutes. And I’m able to offer my photographs in different variations, so the customer can choose a print on different materials as well as in different sizes.” below are some of his stunning photographs,

 Yallingup

 Seychelles

 Southern Waves

 Autumn in the Dolomites

 Nature’s Colors

Glacier Rivers, whether shooting with a drone or from a chartered aircraft, aerial photography allows the artist to capture moments of surprise and awe, “You never know what to expect when you are going up in the air. I think I have the responsibility to remind as many people as I can how beautiful nature is, and how important it is for us to think about what we do with our land and what impact human intervention has.” what a beautiful set of photographs, I am wishing I had a drone, and the tickets for both of us to all of the places he has visited!


No comments: