Saturday 9 March 2024

After Diana Left For Work,

I had a quiet day, 


so I thought I would make another short video of a trade trip to Singapore I made many years ago, this is part 5, in the first part of the video I looked at a new idea from Eheim, one filter servicing 2 aquariums, but it did not ever take off, next a supply of marine equipment and salt, Tropic Marin, it has to be said nowadays that marine fishkeeping is starting get very expensive, next now hardly used at all fluorescent tubes from Arcadia, with a couple of aquariums showing the difference between different tubes, also on display reflectors that can be placed behind the lights to increase the light output, JBL next selling foods and fertilisers for aquatic plants, finally a company from the UK Waterlife again marketing foods and aquatic aids to fishkeeping, 

after which I watched a Extreme Fishing with Robson Green, this time in New Caledonia, before a read and my evening meal,

starters of a couple of samosas, 

and nice they were too,

Diana had made me a huge curry, 

'Cheers!', meal finished I was out on to a 227 bus to Penge, 

to the Moon & Stars to meet with Steve who had just returned from a skiing holiday in Italy, we chatted the night away also I looked at some of the photographs and videos that Steve and Kai had taken whilst in Italy, after saying our goodbyes we left for our homes, 

past the churchyard, 

and the local estate agent, I arrived home about 10 minutes before Diana so it was feet up for a coffee and a chat,

 as we watched Mad Max, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: