Friday 29 March 2024

I Had A Quite Day,

in the early morning Diana left for work, 


the day was windy to say the least, it was a regular gale blowing outside, so much so the wind turned our sunbed over! so I was surprised to see for the first time in months,

two ducks settling down on the roof of the house behind the garden, 

for myself it always seems strange to see ducks perched on the rooftop of a house, never mind today having to hold on in gale force winds! I had a quiet day watching television,

in the evening after Diana returned home we decided on a black & white horror movie, Them! due to atomic testing ants mutate into 8 foot long monsters, for its time and still today a great movie of the
 genre, as it happens the film was Warner Brothers highest grossing film in 1954, we both thoroughly enjoyed the film, as a taster here is the trailer for the film,

unfortunately there is a commercial before the trailer starts, for myself the scariest bit is when hearing the sound the ants make Sandy Descher who plays The Ellinson Girl whilst sitting in the ambulance, totally comatose, sits up when she hears Them and then lays back down when the sound stops, as Diana had a early start she was then off to bed, for myself there was a double helping of Have I Got More News For You, after that I too was off to bed.


No comments: