Tuesday 23 April 2024

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as first thing I will be driving to Essex to have our car serviced, 


one of the many enjoyable things about owning a Jaguar is that it only needs servicing once every 2 years, back to Monday, as I finished posting the blog,

there he was again, one solitary duck on the roof of a neighbours house, during the day I was househusband, tackling the one job I do not like, cleaning the lime scale from the glass shelves in the bathroom, it is not difficult, but I always worry that I am going to drop one of them and break it, thankfully all went well,

in the afternoon I received a telephone call from a very excited Diana, she asked to meet me from her work in O'Neil's, so shoes on and I was off, 

I was soon on my way, passing the snail mail box, 

and a stand of bluebells by the tennis courts, 

not only blue but pink,

and white as well,

at the entrance to the park, on the other side of the road, this blue shrub was in flower,
 
lots of them, I have no idea what it is called,

into O'Neil's, I ordered a pint, 

just as Diana arrived, she had great news, he application for citizenship had been approved! the culmination of nearly 6 years of supplying all of the information and money the UK government needs for the application to be successful, we both breathed a huge sigh of relief, all we have to do now is make an appointment at our town hall for Diana to take the oath and we can then apply for her passport,
 
next over the road to the railway station, as Diana has Wednesday off she will accompany me to visit Duncan in Gravesend, so we bought her tickets here in case the ticket office at Blackheath is closed on Wednesday, arriving home it was feet up for a coffee as we watched a couple of quiz shows, after which our film for the evening was,

Glass, which connects the worlds of Unbreakable and Split, created by M. Night Shyamalan, James McAvoy stole the film, almost simultaneously having 2 conversations with 4 people all of whom he was, playing the parts of Patricia, Dennis, Hedwig, The Beast, Barry, Heinrich, Jade, Ian, Mary Reynolds, Norma, Jalin, Kat, B.T., Kevin Wendell Crumb, Mr. Pritchard, Felida, Luke, Goddard, Samuel and Polly, whilst talking to someone who was in the room, we quite enjoyed the film, but it somehow seemed not only drawn out, but missing that certain something, but there it was, after which it was a Have I Got More News For You before we were off to bed.


No comments: