Monday 29 April 2024

Sunday Again!

time for our Sunday lunch, 


but today early as Diana has to go into work, so first back to Wilt for a read and a sherry, 

4 spring rolls for starters,

eyes down and tuck in,

for our main course roast duck, with gravy for Diana,

sans gravy for myself,

'Cheers!',

we rounded off the meal with one of these,

a blond Belgium chocolate ganache, after which Diana was off to work, 

for myself I settled on Apocalypto, a gruesome, but powerful movie, movie making at it's best, on a subject that many of us find so interesting not the least because only recently has more been found out about the Incas, Mayans and Aztecs, only a few years I read that a new temple complex had been discovered, which I followed with a documentary, Monster ReconstructedAcrocanthosaurus, the Acrocanthosaurus was the greatest predator ever to stalk North America - a 12m beast able to kill 30 ton prey, you can watch the video here

I rounded off the evening with Gunpowderduring which Diana returned home, so a coffee and a chat as we watched the end of that, as Diana has a early start tomorrow we were then off to bed.


No comments: