Saturday 13 April 2024

It Was A Househusband Day For Myself,

all of the usual things to do,


in the afternoon Diana arrived home, so a coffee and a chat, in the evening time for a read, 

and our meal, Diana had made a Chinese curry and a dish of beansprouts and king prawns with rice, 

'Cheers!', 

I was then out to meet Steve in the club, 

passing the rear of the tennis courts, plenty of bluebells in flower, along with some whitebells,

overhanging the pathway to the club this magnolia was still in flower,
 
as was the cherry tree at the side of the tennis courts, 

now no floodlights needed, 

the cricket pitch looking good for this season,

the building by the bar houses the squash courts, I meet up with Steve and we chatted away about the news from Thailand that Phil and myself had been talking about earlier in the week, after saying our farewells we made a move for our homes, Diana had already gone to bed, it was another early start tomorrow, for myself one from Have I Got More News For You, and then I too was off to bed.


No comments: