Wednesday 24 April 2024

I Left Early, And Dropped Diana Off At Work As She Had A Early Start Today,

I then went directly to the garage,


 but firstly I should say I am only making one post today, as we will both be visiting Duncan as Wednesday is Diana's day off, so as soon as I post this we will be out, back to Tuesday, I left early to avoid the huge queues at the Blackwool Tunnel, and arrived in plenty of time before the Grange Service Centre opened at 08.30 in Woodford, car booked in at 08.30 and work started on the dot,

so time for a breakfast of a bacon sandwich and mug of tea at the local café, I read a book in the service centre and at 12.00 the car was ready and had been valeted, all of the usual's checked, the AdBlue topped up, the cost of the service and visual check and some changed, oil, filters etc and to test all of the parameters came to £620.04, at today's rate, $772.21, good job it only has to be done once every 2 years! out of interest these are the print outs I was given,



on the last page the AdBlue was topped up, so we are good for 8-9,000 miles, on the bad news front I was informed that the brake hoses were badly corroded, unfortunately none were in stock and it would take a couple of weeks for them to arrive, so a second visit at some time next month, everything else green lights across the board, I arrived back home at 2.00 in the afternoon, the traffic surprisingly light, Diana had beaten me home and was having a few ZZZZZ's as she had a early start, I had dropped her off, but unlike Diana I had not been working all day! just before our evening meal Diana was called to ask if she could work a over night shift from 9.00 this evening until 05.00 Wednesday morning, Diana said yes, for myself after she left I watched a Midsomer Murder, one I had seen before, but so long ago, after which it was a Have I Got News For You, before I was off to bed.


No comments: