Wednesday 11 September 2024

As It Is Wednesday,

I will only be making one post today,


and as soon as I post it, I will be out first thing to visit Duncan, back to Tuesday, a quiet day for myself Diana was at work, I just bimbled around the flat, doing the usual things, popping downstairs to put the rubbish in the bin room, then finding a new email asking for our gas and electric metre readings, so back downstairs to the cellar to read the meters, it is just the way, 10 minutes earlier and I could have done both at the same time, after my evening meal Diana called so out to pick her up from work, we then settled down to a Midsomer Murder, it was a episode we had watched before, but such a long time ago we enjoyed watching it again, we followed that with a couple of Call My Bluff, great fun, after which as it was late we were off to bed.



No comments: