Sunday 1 September 2024

Although It Is Sunday,

I am only making one post today as we will be out, 


back to Saturday, evidently the house has a few squirrels in the roof space, not at our end of it but at the other end, anyway a full inspection of the roof space is needed, so I spent a good bit of time removing all of the books from the bookcases and moving them to give access to the 5 doors in my man attic that lead to the roof space on our side of the building, getting the hoover upstairs was a bit of a struggle but it is all done now, the photograph was taken before all of the books were in place,

in the afternoon Diana returned home from work, so time for a read and a sherry,

for our starter tonight chicken spring rolls, 

'Cheers!',

followed by fillet of pork, with all of the trimmings, 

eyes down and tuck in, after which we finished the last of Wycliffe, and what a great series it was, we rounded off the evening with a Have I Got News For You, before Diana was off to bed, for myself one from Ain't Half Hot Mum, before I too was of to bed.


No comments: