Wednesday 18 September 2024

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

and as soon as I post it I will be out to visit Duncan, 


back to Tuesday, I had another quiet day, Diana was at work, I just looked and listened to some of my music to put on a stick to take to Thailand and give to Doc. Jeff when we meet up there, not long now, just over 5 weeks to go!, in the afternoon Diana arrived home, soon after time for our evening meal, as we watched a Deadliest Catch followed by a couple from the Antiques Road Show, 

we then settled down to watch some more of the series Prime Suspect, which was very enjoyable, a tad long, the story so far has taken two or it may be three episodes, and it has not finished yet! after which Diana was off to bed, for myself a Have I Got A Bit More News For You before I too was off to bed.


No comments: