Sunday 8 September 2024

I Know It Is Sunday,

but I will be out first thing, 


so there will be only one post today, and as soon as I post it I will be out, back to Friday, and a great start to the day, a cockle sandwich and a mug of tea, 

following on from the rodents in the roof Thames Water arrived today to check that there was not a entry point in the drains that rats could be entering by,

there was no signs of any ingress, so that narrows the pest down to squirrels, but one drain will need some attention, 

due to it was thought just plain old age, a piece of concrete will need to be replaced, so a job for a drainage contractor to remedy, for myself a househusband day whilst Diana was at work, all of the usual, hoovering the flat, watering the plants, cleaning the aquarium etc

in the evening a read, just one glass of wine as I will be driving tomorrow, 

Diana had left me a huge bowl of beef stew, 

'Cheers!',

 after which I watched All Quiet On The Western Front, the 2022 version, a great movie, especially at the end of the film, where man's vanity cost so many needles lives, after which,

  Lucy, which I really enjoyed, as it happens I had watched both films before, both well worth watching again, during watching Lucy Diana arrived home, so a coffee and a chat as we watched a Poirot before we were off to bed.


No comments: