Thursday 15 October 2009

After A Few Hectic Weeks It Was Back To The Railway,

well for a couple of days at least, if you do not like trains scroll down past the boring bit, I have now started laying the underlay for the two outside tracks, the inner ones work fine, but I have to clean them before use, I am assuming as we are close to the sea that salt in the air forms a little rust or something on them,
a view looking along the back of the layout,
glue everywhere except where it should be, and it really hurts when I get the glue on the hairs on my arms and then pull the glue off!
anyway I have the outside track underlay in place so it is now off on the town,
it is still a little early, about 7.15, no one yet in the pizza place,
we walk down Soi Blues Factory every Wednesday, there are two restaurants opposite each other, but for the first time I noticed this sign above one of them, a type of beer I guess,
three lots of shrimps being bar-b-qued, so it must be a big party for some one,
we meet Jay and Precil in the Bier Kitchen restaurant, myself and Jay,
the four of us,
then at 8.00 it was out into a busy Walking Street,
it looks quite here but it really was heaving with people,
we were welcomed by the boys and girls of Sisterz, along with Jay and Precil also there was Tom, Big Jim and Wayne, later we were joined by the owners, Paul and Ken, a great time was had by all and mercifully the music was at a level where we could actually have a conversation with the person next to you,
at about 10 we made a move to see Juu in Champions through a very crowded street,
there it is Champions,
after a few hours there it was time for home, pizza for Diana, but nothing for me,
bye from the pizza lady,
and on to our ride home, another nice evening out seeing our friends, then off to bed, Mick and Mass I have just learnt arrived safe and sound at Mass's parents house near Udon Thanni, they were only stopped 3 times on the way up, they were 'unofficially' finned once, only 400 baht, I guess that the same will happen on the way back, I know it does to me every time I go up north, such a shame as it some what spoils the visit being held up by people with guns.

No comments: