Tuesday 22 December 2009

Monday Mid Dayish And Off To Jimbos,

if you like UK sausages give Jimbo's a try, it is off Pattaya Tai going towards Sukhumvit, turn left into Soi 2 opposite Duck Square, go past the now defunct Batman disco and it is just before you arrive at Sukhumvit,
out side Jimbo's looking towards the Batman disco,
and towards Sukhumvit, although called Jimbo's it is run by a friendly guy Gary, also he does a full range of pies, Cornish pasties, etc,
this is the Batman disco, if you look carefully you can just see the top of it from Sukhumvit,
a couple of days ago we went to pay my bike insurance at Jack Levy's new office, well this is a picture of it from the road that leads to the Vietnamese restaurant just off Pattaya Tai,
Mick and Mass called in for a couple of hours in the afternoon and picked up a couple of DVD's, we then had an evening in, I remembered watching Brazil some months ago, as it was Christmas in the film I thought we would watch it again, totally surreal as only a Terry Gilliam film could be, but look out for some very young stars in it especially Robert De Niro,
then looking through our DVD's I chanced upon this one, The Day The Earth Stood Still, I remember thinking at the first time I watched it I was not impressed having seen the original, well at 1.30 in the morning when it had finished I still think the original 1951 black and white was better despite the better special effects, then off to bed.

No comments: