Saturday 18 January 2020

Diana Was At Work,

I was off into town to visit the dentist, 


and for our weekend shopping, passing Beckenham Green, in the churchyard I spotted them,

a few in the distance,

 and closer,

 a few clumps of them, snowdrops, the first of the year, spring is on the way!, 

 a quick visit, crown reglued and I was on my way, 

 to Sainsburys, returning home it was feet up for a coffee, then a nice treat, Steve called, he had seen some Altum angelfish at Kingfisheries and wondered if I would like to join him, as he was driving to the shop, I did not need asking twice!

 decisions, decisions, which of the ones on offer to buy?

 Graham caught the three Steve decided on, 

 this is one of them,

 whilst the fish were being packed,

 I had a look around the shop,

 the plant and gravel selection,

and some of the dry goods, Steve kindly dropped me off home, where later Diana was home from work, after our evening meal, Steve called round and we spent the evening chatting away, after he left it was for us time to be off to bed.


No comments: