Friday 24 January 2020

In The Morning,

I walked with Diana to the bus stop,


 Diana was off to work,

 I was off to Sainsbury's, to buy the weekend joint,

  walking back home it was another grey day, arriving home I gave the aquarium a clean, watered the orchids, and watched a few movies, after my evening meal Steve called in for a chat, after saying farewell,

 it was feet again for Stardusta fantasy themed film, we had watched it before and this is what I wrote then, 'it was brilliant! none stop special effects, a great story, cast, script, you name it, the pirates were beyond excellent, especially when Captain Shakespeare's secret was out, so many laugh out loud lines for both of us, not of course to everyone's taste, but for us priceless!', and with such a neat ending',  

just before midnight Diana called, so off to the bus stop, then back home, a night cap and we were off to bed.


2 comments:

MikeC said...

https://www.facebook.com/uniquescenery135/videos/182139066488590/UzpfSTEwMDAwMTQ3NjM0MDgzNjozMDE4ODQyMTM0ODQxNjM1/

Just a few places you might like to visit .... hehe

PattayaStan said...

Dear MikeC, what a stunning video, but there is no way I could go to any of them, my fear of heights for one thing, plus my knees would not make it up the first 100 steps! many thanks for the link, best regards, Stan and Diana.