Wednesday 22 January 2020

If You Were Reborn And Came Back As An Animal Or Bird,

based on your behaviour,


what would you come back as? well I am not sure what animal I would come back as, but I did a little test to see what sort of bird I would be, the test is not as bird brained as you might think, the test is from the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, and they know birds, You'll be given 15 questions about your personality, which you can answer on a pick one out of four question format, your answers will be correlated to one of 22 North American bird species, and I am? a Goldfinch, photograph Goldfinch © Laura Erickson, MN, June 2015, and the results state, and I quote, 'Popular and attractive, you’re extremely sociable and talkative, and a fine singer. You’re resourceful and inventive, but rather unpredictable and flighty, keeping people guessing about your plans and whereabouts. You pretty much stick to a vegetarian diet'. to take the test and try your hand at the quiz at the Cornell site, just click the link, also you can scroll down from your results to see all the other birds you could have been if you had answered differently, is it accurate? well one thing about my bird character, me, a fine singer and a vegetarian, you could not be further from the truth!


No comments: