Tuesday 28 January 2020

The Day Started Out,

with the sound of a two stroke engine humming away,

 as the gardener returned to complete trimming the hedge,

 I left Diana at home as she did not start work until later, so I was off past the snowdrops,

 in the churchyard,

 to the dentist, a examination made, appointment booked for two fillings to be made, and I was on my way,

to the station,where I had just missed the train, I was on my way to meet Steve in Rainham,where we were then going to Maidstone hospital, we had just learned that Duncan had a fall 5 days ago and was still in hospital, so chocolates and biscuits were on the way, hopefully in a few days he will be transferred to a cottage hospital, the good news is that apart form a few facial bruises he is still in great spirits, we chatted away and then made a move for the station where Steve dropped me off, arriving home it was feet after my evening meal, and on with a couple from Mrs.Browns Boys,

 then my film for the evening, Risen, just before 11.00 Diana called to say she was on the bus home, so a walk through the park to meet her at the bus stop and we were home,

 for a coffee and one episode of Wheeler Dealers, we have watched a huge number of these, but then disaster, Edd China left the show, which has gone downhill faster than an out of control thing going downhill fast, such a shame, he was the only part of the show worth watching, but there it is, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: