Monday 20 January 2020

If You Like Big Bars Of Chocolate,

this is for you!


for a week, craftsmen at the Mars Wrigley factory in Waco, Texas labored to create the world's greatest Snickers bar. It measures 12 feet long and is the equivalent of 43,000 regular-sized Snickers bars,

this bar has secured a Guinness World Record, Mars Wrigley created it for a commercial that will air at the next Super Bowl on February 2, You can watch a delicious news video about the creation of this Snickers at UPI, photograph KXAN, as an aside the UK will be leaving the EU, so hopefully I will no longer receive messages like this,

it is such a pain when I try to look up more details on a story, to find that all of Europe can not access some American websites, so hopefully when we finally shake off our Europoren masters, I will be able to see information that at the moment is restricted to people living outside the EU, well I hope that will be the case, I guess it is up to Boris!


No comments: