Friday 3 January 2020

Diana Was At Work Today,

for myself I had a quiet day downstairs,


the royal gramma now has a clear path under the rock at the side of the aquarium, now that he has removed the coral sand to the side of it, hopefully he will not remove anymore now he has a new night time resting place, yesterday we received a message that a parcel was going to be delivered today, as I can not hear the doorbell upstairs, I stayed downstairs posting the blog and listening to music, reading and watching television, whilst watching television I noticed  a familiar tune, 

it was 'Zucchero e pepe' by Bruno Rosettani and Trip Aurora, here is the original performed above, so what was this mid 1950s tune used for?

none other than the easyJet 2019 television advertisement, titled 'Hide and Seek', how strange that a modern company has to go back so far in time to find a tune, as my grandfather would say, also in the 1950s, 'they don't write them like that anymore!', in the late afternoon the package arrived, and after my evening meal so did Diana, after she had eaten it was feet up for a couple of quiz shows, then Vienna Blood, although I had watched the first two episodes before, we started with the first as Diana had not, at the end of the third episode we both agreed the series was excellent, and were both hoping that a second series will be made, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: