Wednesday 29 October 2014

Off To The Dentist,

so we parked in the Friendship car park,


 which was packed,

 as it was market day,

 so I took a couple of pictures,

 and over the road I went as the dentist is just opposite,

as I was on the other side of the road I made this short video, looking towards Second Road then across to Friendship, the entrance to the Soi Bukaow market next to the 7-11, the dentist Dr. Chanis and finally next door to him the travel agent we normally use All Seasons Travel,

 the bad news was that being market day the dentist was fully booked so I made an appointment for tomorrow, so off to the market we went,

 I thought this was a neat idea,

 a chain driven bar-b-q sausage turner,

 as you might expect lots of clothes,

 and cowboy shirts in my size which was unexpected,

and naturally lots of 'T' shirts,

 plus a few jewelry stores,

 I made my way to the livestock,

 and plant stalls,

 which I always enjoy looking around,

 the cactus always look interesting,

 especially the grafted ones

 I made my way back out of the market,

 past the motorbike shop that had this machine outside,

 with really neat custom wheels,

 and handlebar layout,

 including this steering damper to iron out all of those high speed wobbles,

 the entrance to the market opposite friendship,

I keep seeing more of these 3-wheedlers on the roads over here, they look quite strange as both front wheels turn and on some of them the front wheels actually lean into the corners,

 after our evening meal a bit of fun with A Fish Called Wanda, I know I should not laugh but animal lover K-K-Ken's attempt to kill the dog owning witness was so funny,

 we enjoyed last nights Western so much we decided on another, Appaloosa, starring and directed by Ed Harris, very entertaining,

to round the evening off the first of series three of Garrow's Law, unfortunately the last of this excellent series that was made, next for us we were off to bed.


No comments: