Thursday 16 October 2014

We Have Only Posted A Couple Of Things Today,

as we are out early to go fishing,


but firstly my fever has subsided, I am now nearly back to normal with just a slight headache and painful hips, just like the morning after a night out on the town, but with out the alcohol! as we are going fishing today on my way to the fishing tackle shop I took a slight detour to see what was happening to what was once called the Harley bar,

 well they say a picture is worth one thousand words, the bar is no more, if you remember the place this is the entrance where you used to park your bikes, I have no idea what it will become,

 as I had the camera with me I decided to take a few pictures of some of the more unusual shops near the fishing tackle shop, for some reason windmills seem to be in fashion,

 the strange thing is not 20 meters from the first shop selling them than there was a different shop selling even more,

 a take on toys'R'us I guess, 

 we buy rice every so often from a supermarket, but it not until you see a shop like this you realise how many varieties of rice there are,

 14 different price labels here,

 plus 6 more here, if only I could read Thai I could tell you what each variety was,

 another shop that we normally would never visit is this one selling temple goods,

 from flower offerings, 

to statues, the small ones at the front have a hose coming from their mouths so I guess they could be used in water features,


finally the fishing tackle shop, then home, we had a few visitors today, firstly Doc. Jeff called in, who strangely enough had exactly the same symptoms as my self a couple of weeks a go, he suspected it was just a bug going round, but his was slightly worse as he had diarrhoea along with his fever, luckily I did not, quite the reverse in fact, after he left Alex called round and guess what? one of his kids had the same thing last week, I was part of a trend! after we said our goodbyes and our evening meal we watched the latest episode from Twister, a couple more from Columbo then we were off to bed.


No comments: