Thursday 9 August 2018

We Went Into Town,

and I started my day at the dentist,


 in case you need one the dentist I use is near the middle entrance to Soi Bukaow, next to the 7-11 on the corner of it, this is the view looking across Pattaya Tai from the Friendship car park,

 and this is the dentist, Dr. Chanis, my root canal was examined, the temporary filling replaced and another appointment made for next Monday,  

looking towards Friendship I crossed the road and meet up with Diana inside, shopping finished we stopped off at the rear of TukCom for a takeaway ice tea and coffee and home we went, in the afternoon Mark called by for a tea and a chat, after we said our goodbyes and our evening meal it was feet up for a few from the Antiques Road Trip

we rounded off the evening with The Mummy, the 2017 version, I have to say I preferred the sort of spoof 1999 movie of the same name, so there it is, and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: