Tuesday 21 August 2018

First Stop Of The Day,

the dentist,


 Dr. Chanis for the fifth and final treatment of my root canal,

 his surgery is opposite Friendship, naturally it started to rain just as I left home and stopped as I walked outside the surgery,

 on to the bank for a cash top up, and fill the motorcycle with petrol, next park in the waterlogged motorcycle park at Tesco Lotus,

and call in here,

 Swensens for a couple of tubs of ice cream, then back home, in the afternoon Alex called round for a coffee and a chat, 

 then I was off to the New Indian restaurant, in Jomtien,


it was so nice we decided to pop back for a takeaway, and as I did not have the camera with me I have used the same pictures of the outside I took then,

 and here we all are, Jim and Cher with Mark, we had a glass of bubbly, or two,

 then inside,

 for our meal,

 which was delicious, 

 if you like Indian food,

 and live in Pattaya or the Jomtien area, this is the place to go,

then for dessert, not only had Jim and Cher brought a bottle of wine and a delicious after dinner cream liquor, they also kindly brought along a selection of cakes with fruit and other fillings in them, those along with the ice cream made the meal complete, we chatted the evening away, after saying our farewells to everyone we were then off to bed.


No comments: