Thursday 9 August 2018

I Have Never Really Been Into Tattoos,

but there is the view I guess,


 if you are going to have one, have a big one, so here is a full body tattoo by tattoo artist Lewisink who is known for being in his Paris studio all year round and rarely does event appearances, 

 but he did attend the London Tattoo Convention to finish a bodysuit on his client e.r_i_c from Switzerland, prior to the event, 

 Lewisink worked 200 hours (divided in 30 sessions) during a year-and-a-half to get the bodysuit nearly complete, thousands of spectators gather around his booth throughout the three-day event to watch him in action, 

His art piece was solely envisioned from his own imagination, as he explains: “I ask my customer for 100% creative freedom. I only do my own designs, but I don’t impose them on anyone. Every tattoo I do starts with a conversation, I only ask for my clients to be open and to trust me.” it certainly looks impressive, but the thought of 200 hours of being a pincushion? not for me.


No comments: