Tuesday 2 July 2019

A Day For A Walk,

I was off to see Ian, 


 who works at Preston Smith, our financial adviser, and that is what we needed, a little financial advice, so off I went, crossing the road this is the park entrance,

into Park Road, passing The Lodge, 

 and continued my walk to see Ian, advice given, and papers signed, next a walk to Waitrose for some fresh cream amongst other things,

 and this is why we needed the fresh cream, the strawberries we had picked yesterday, with meringue, delicious! Diana was then off to work, 

for myself Steve had called to say he was going to Currys and did I want to come along? well I did, I wanted to buy a lead to connect our new printer to the computer, there was not one in the box, and by a quirk of fate Steve also needed a printer, after 10 or so years his one had gracefully retired, so a new one was needed, it seems strange nowadays, looking at the published minimum 1 hour service charge for a technician to repair a printer, you can buy 2 of them brand new! so goods bought and off we went, later in the evening I walked to the bus stop to meet Diana, then home, a Game of Thrones or two and we were off to bed.


No comments: