Saturday 20 July 2019

I Distrust Internet Banking,

the reason?



almost every 3 or 4 months I read about a security breach, in which grazillions of people’s browsing histories have been collected and exposed, and when I heard of DataSpii it reinforces my decision, above one of thousands of mailers showing the names and addresses of car buyers, along with how many more payments they had left and the identification numbers of their vehicles, it shows just how much about us is revealed, that it makes me so glad I do not have Internet banking, most of these collected web histories are published by a fee-based service called Nacho Analytics, which markets itself as “God mode for the Internet” and uses the tag line “See Anyone’s Analytics Account.” maybe I am being ultra cautious,

but then the page above shows DataSpii revealing Raven in late March, about a week before it became widely known as a Tesla code name, so for myself I will keep to printed statements delivered by snail mail and my trusty chequebook!


No comments: