Friday 19 July 2019

The Blog Went Well Today,

just before we went out for our picnic,


 the LED blue lights in the aquarium turned on, they are on a timer and on for 12 hours a day, midday to midnight, 

 I decided to brush off the infrared camera set up,

and it all worked perfectly,


Diana helped with taking the twin cameras and all of the food and drink, as I mentioned to her, the back pack will be a lot lighter on the way home, I did not quiet catch what the reply was,  

 cameras set up in the distance the mansion, 

 a quick pose,

  the same photograph, sans Diana,

 we cut across the grass,

 we walked behind the mansion

 and into what was the old garden,

 for our picnic,

for our picnic a selection of sandwiches, cucumber, corned beef, ham and mustard and cheese and tomato, plus mince pies, sausage rolls, a scotch egg, we also added a bit of coleslaw, for dessert, strawberries with sliced pears, oranges and nectarines and a few biscuits,

 and of course,

  coffee for Diana,

  and a bottle of bubbly,

  'Cheers!',

 then it was Diana's turn to take a few photographs,

 lucky the weather started to improve, first thing it was raining and we nearly called the picnic off,

  it is a really pleasant spot,


oh dear! last glass of bubbly,

so Diana had to have a pose,

  so with the cameras on the tripod, 

  and by using the remote control,

 a few photographs for the family album,

 and one without us,

 my turn for the last time, 

 we walked back past the front of the mansion,

 and stopped to look back, I commented to Diana that the backpack should be so much lighter now, strangely enough again I did not catch what Diana replied,

and here it is, the video that Diana made of our walking to the park, our picnic and a walk around the small garden beside the mansion where we ate,

3 or 4 days ago I made a post about a strange clicking sound coming from the aquarium and thought it might be a type of shrimp making the sound, but apparently it could be a type of worm, well here one of them is, there is as far as I can tell two of them, 

arriving home, we watched a few programs about police chases, a couple of You've Been Framed, and this week's episode of Catch 22, I know I am in a minority of one, but for myself the series has gone from sort of OK to terrible, I know a film or series is never going to replace the mental pictures one has when reading a book, but this series again for me is just a very pale shadow of what I consider to be a great film and even better book, we rounded of the evening with a couple from Game of Thrones and with the end of those we were off to bed.


No comments: