Saturday 13 July 2019

Two Days Ago When We Were In Folkestone We Were In The Luckiest Spot In The World,

and guess what? last night we won 3.4 in the National Lottery!!!!


 yes we could hardly believe it, the £3.40 will come in handy the next time we go shopping, I walked Diana to the bus stop,

 then for myself off past the television on the green,

 past the church and into the High Street,

 I had got pick up my prescription from Boots the chemist, 

 of course only half of it was there, I have to go back next week for the second half, the strange thing is that it is all on one piece of paper, what is so difficult to put all of the prescription in one bag? especially as I dropped the repeat prescription in on Monday, but there it is, back I will have to come,

next stop Ben's the dry cleaners, I had dropped off a jacket, and in the cleaning a button had dropped off, so did I what it replaced? yes please, so call back in 10 minuets,

 I decided to walk to the shop and have a chat with Graham and Carl rather than hang about the cleaners, jacket picked up so next stop Marks and Spencers for some shopping then home,

 later out to meet Steve,

 for a drink here in the Mansion,

 which was very pleasant looking over what was once the golf course,


 we made our way to the club house,

 passing the old cricket pavillion,

and settled down for the night, in the distance a next door neighbour is have an extension added, hence the orange tarpaulin, after Steve left I kept the barman company until Diana's bus arrived and we walked home, where it was feet up for a Game of Thrones, next we were off to bed.


No comments: