Sunday 14 July 2019

As Diana Was On Late Shift,

we decide to both go to Bromley,


before she went to work to do a little shopping, 

 so past the Gate House, or Foxgrove Lodge as it is called we went,

 the owners there keeping their garden in flower,

I do not have a clue what these are called, 

 but they looked nice,

 as did the grass verge,

 that we passed on our way to the bus stop,

 in Bromley The Partridge looked nice decked out in hanging baskets,

 in the market square the usual stalls were open,

 and some street theater,

 as a dance troupe went through their paces, 

 what a great shop if you have a sweet tooth,

 and the bubbles over the door a nice touch, we bought a few things that I took home, Diana continuing on to work, whilst I made my way back to Beckenham,

 and by the church,

 there was a festival going on, with a live band,

 and the big television screen,

 and crowds of people,

 passing into the park I noticed this dahlia,

 putting on a good show, during the evening I played with some of my infrared images on the computer upstairs, 

 then back to the bus stop,

to pick up Diana for the walk home, where after a coffee it was another one from the Game of Thrones and then we were off to bed.


No comments: